Monday, March 30, 2009

~A Crazy Rabbit's Crush...~

You caught my eye and you held me there,
Firmly ensnared in the threads of love.
T couldn't tear my gaze away... I didn't dare...
I was scared you'd fade away with that tiny shove.

It scared me, frightened me. All so new
To the young girl in me...
So confusing, don't even know what i feel,
Makes me want to take my leave and flee.

I don't care if you're hot,
I know you're cute.
I don't know if you're cool,
You're just fine to me.
Though you turn my dreams into a mockery,
That of a Prince Charming coming to meet me.

Just being there, you turn me all around,
Can't think straight, it's all upside down.
You make me laugh, you make me smile.
Worse... You make me someone else entirely.

I want to stop looking around for your face,
I want to stop turning round at the sound of your voice.
I want to stop wondering... 'Do you even know i exist?'

Since you came, my life's been changed,
I'm no longer who i once was.
Yet i don't really care... Though it worries me a lil...
But i can't help myself from wanting
To see that smile of yours, to hear you laugh...
I want to be... The friend you never had...

Inside... I know i want so much more.
But i'm not ready to take that step.
Not yet... Maybe i'll change my mind one day.
But for now...
I'm happy where i am...
Watching you from the sides...

No comments:

Post a Comment